- On Thursday April 17th, 2014
- In Surf Tour West Java Surf Tour
- Tags Tags: cimaja point - pelabuhan ratu, cimaja surf spots, cimaja surf tour, explore cimaja, explore pelabuhan ratu, explore sawarna, explore west java, pelabuhan ratu surf spot, sawarna surf spots, sawarna surf tour, surf camp cimaja, surfing di jawa barat, surfing in bandung, surfing in jakarta, surfing lesson bandung, surfing lesson cimaja, surfing lesson jakarta, surfing pelabuhan ratu, surfing west java, suring in cimaja, west java, west java surf, west java surf spots, west java surf tour, west java tour, west java tourism, west java trip
Cimaja Pelabuhan Ratu and Sawarna Surf Tour 13D/12N
Sawarna is a rural area with lots of rice farmland cultivated by local inhabitants, administratively entered the area of Banten province, located approximately 1.5 hours drive to the west of Pelabuhan Ratu. In addition to its popularity as a surfing destination, Sawarna also become one of the favorite tourist destinations, beautiful beaches can not be doubted, combining natural shades of green and the beaches are clean and beautiful. Accommodation can also easily be found in the region with a very affordable price, as a surfing destination, Sawarna has a reputation that can not be doubted. He has a solid waves with heights reaching 10ft. If Cimaja was not fun because the waves are small, so you can move to Sawarna which have a more consistent and stable waves.
Cimaja – Pelabuhan Ratu
Nowadays Cimaja – Pelabuhan Ratu is a popular surfing destination in the world, and is one of the best contributors to Indonesian surfing athletes, in addition to easy accessibility, this region is also growing rapidly in terms of infrastructure, is what makes this area a favorite, other than the fact that he consistently produce waves reaching an average of 5-7 ft, in his best season Cimaja waves can reach 10-12 ft. Cimaja can be reached by walk from the main road about 300 meters past the rice fields and coconut trees. In addition to Cimaja, in the area of Pelabuhan Ratu there are some interesting surfing spots like Sunset, Cikembang, Karang Hawu, Karang Papak and Karang Aji, during the tour we will explore these spots.
Surf Tour Itinerary 13 days 12 nights
The first day, upon your arrival in Soekarno Hatta international airport Jakarta our staff will welcome you, and after introduction and brief chat we will drive to Pelabuhan Ratu in Sukabumi with our provided transportation to bring your surfing gears with you. The trip will takes approximately 6-7 hours depends to traffic condition.
Day 2 – 7 : Explore Pelabuhan Ratu surf spots.
Second day onwards we will start surfing activities in Pelabuhan Ratu and many others spot around the area, our staff and our surf guide are very trained to help you to find the the best waves at several spots like Cimaja, Sunset beach, Indicator point, Karang Hawu, Karang Aji and Cikembang, they will inform you some necessary information about the surf spot so you get your waves in the right time. If you need any help or any things, please let me know and we will be happy to provide it for you comfort. During the camp in Pelabuhan Ratu we will also take you to many interesting tourism object around Pelabuhan Ratu like Hot springs, waterfalls, we will also invite you to taste delicious local culinary and interact with local peoples.
Day 8 – 12 : Explore Sawarna Surf spot
For along 4 days we will guide you to ride the best waves in many surf spots around Sawarna, the waves are consistent and stable in comparation to many others spot in West Java. Our surf guide are trained and haves a lot experiences about local surf spot, your surf guide will help you to get the best waves in the right place and in the right time, we will also ensure you’ll get our best services. In addition to surfing activities we will laso invite you to explore many interesting tourism object in Sawarna like caves, green paddy rice fields and beautiful beaches, we will also introduce you to the local people and get involved with their activities in their farmland or herding cattle.
To ensure you’ll get adequate energy for surfing activities, we will provide for you balanced food menu and combine it with delicious local food which is full of flavor.
In the end of tour program, we will transfer you back to Soekarno Hatta international airport Jakarta or any other place you’ve decided. We hope we can see you again in the next tour program.
- Transportation during the tour, including airport pick up and tranfer.
- Lodging accommodation for 7 nights near by surf spot in Pelabuhan Ratu.
- Lodging accommodation for 5 nights near by surf spot in Sawarna.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the surf tour
- Friendly trained local Surf guide
- All tickets and admission fee
- Tour to many interesting places around the area
Not Included Services
- Airport tax
- Personal expenses (Beverages, Laundry etc)
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.