- On Monday April 29th, 2013
- In East Java Tour Packages
- Tags Tags: east java grand tour, grand tour east java, jawa timur, keliing jawa timur, tour jawa timur, wisata jawa timur
Grand Tour of East Java 10D9N
Grand Tour of East Java 10D9N
Grand Tour of East Java is the executive tour program of Keliling Nusantara, we organize it twice a year, this program is arranged to explore all favorite tour destinations entire East Java. We are confident and sincere, we promote this program to all travel lover to join this trip.
- Trowulan – Heritage site of the Majapahit Kingdom, located at Mojokerto Regency, we will find here many temples, public ponds, and museums.
- Tretes – is one of the most visited plateaus in East Java, city’s temperature is cool, and many people spend their weekends in this city.
- Cangar, located in Batu regency, is a mountain landscape with beautiful views, there were public baths in Cangar with warm water, and we will visit those baths.
- Sempu Island, is the conservation area, located in the south of Malang Regency, to reach this island we will drive overland for about 2 hours from Malang City to the south and then we’ll cross Sendang Biru beach to the island with a local fisherman boat.
- Goa Cina Beach is a beautiful and natural beach, located at the same shoreline as Sendang Biru beach.
- Waterfall Madakaripura, is a legendary waterfall that was known as the meditation place of Gajah Mada the prime minister of the Majapahit Kingdom, located at Probolinggo, in the slope of mount Bromo.
- Mount Bromo is the favorite tourist destination in East Java, popular for its sunrise and many others spotted in the area of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, the National Park area extended between four districts of East Java, there are Malang, Pasuruan, Probolinggo, and Lumajang.
- Papuma Beach, located at Jember regency, is one of the most beautiful beaches in East Java.
- Ijen Crater, located at the border of Bondowoso and Banyuwangi regency, this plateau was popular with “blue fire moment”, during hiking to the crater we will meet many traditional sulfur miners.
- Baluran National Park, located at the border of Situbondo and Banyuwangi regency, Baluran is home of java bulls and many other wild animals.
- Alas Purwo National Park and G-Land Plengkung, is the oldest natural forest in Java, located at the east end of Java Island at Banyuwangi regency. Plengkung is one of the best surfing destination beaches in the world after Hawai in America, it is located at the area of Alas Purwo National Park.
- Pasir Putih Beach, located at Situbondo regency, it is the most visited white sands beach in East Java, here we can find a sea park where the reef is conserved.
- Surabaya City Tour, Surabaya is the capital city of East Java province, labeled as the City of Heroes cause of its people’s contribution during the struggle for Indonesian freedom. there are museums at Surabaya, historical places, and buildings, moreover! we will also enjoy Surabaya cuisine.
09.00 am: Briefing
All participant has to be at the meeting point at 09.00 am. The first program before all is an introduction, all participant has to introduce him/her self to the other participants, we will explain about tour summary program, descriptions of our destinations, and rules during the trip.
10.00 am: Trowulan
Trowulan is the capital city of Majapahit Kingdom, in java literature it’s called “Keraton”, Majapahit ruled Java Islands and Nusantara in the period 12-15 century, we can find here many temples, public baths, museums, and local people attractions, located at Mojokerto regency. Trowulan is the first destination of Grand Tour East Java, to reach this site, we have to drive from Surabaya for about 2 hours. We will discover Majapahit heritage at Trowulan until 03.00 pm and then we will go to Tretes to stay and overnight.
06.00 pm: Tretes
We will overnight here. In the early morning, we will continue the trip to Malang regency, to Sempu Island.
Facilities: Lunch, dinner, entrance ticket to Trowulan.
Accommodation: Villa in Tretes.
04.00 am: Trip to Pulau Sempu – South of Malang
Off Tretes we continue the trip to Sempu Island at Malang, with a predicted trip of 4 hours we will arrive at Sendang Biru beach – the main gate to enter Sempu Island – at about 09 am.
09.00 am: Sendang Biru beach – main gate to enter Sempu Island
After rest and breakfast at Sendang Biru beach, we will cross the beach to the island by renting a local fisherman’s boat, at Sempu Island we will track down the tropical forest for about 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach “Segoro Anakan” a lagoon that is connected with the main sea by the coral cave. Sempu island with its tropical forest is a protected conservation area, therefore, a tour program to Sempu Island must in the consciousness of protecting the environment stay sustainable.
About 01.00 pm we will leave “Segoro Anakan” and return back to Sendang Biru beach, after rest and launch we will continue the trip to Goa Cina beach which was popular for its natural beach.
04.00 pm: Goa Cina Beach
Goa Cina is a natural beach located at the same shoreline as Sendang Biru beach, there was a cave over the beach named “Goa Cina”, so from that cave, the beach’s name referred to, we will be staying in this beach to the moment of sunset.
09.00 pm: Overnight in Malang City
Of the Goa Cina beach, we will come back to Malang and stay overnight.
Facilities: Breakfast, launch, dinner, entrance tickets to Sendang Biru beach and Goa Cina beach, local fisherman boat,
Accommodation: hotel in Malang.
06.00 am: Trip to Cangar
We will begin the trip to Cangar in the early morning, Cangar is located in Batu regency and takes one hour trip from Malang, tired after yesterday’s activity throughout the day, it is time to relax and stretch the muscles in the hot springs Cangar. From Cangar we will continue the trip to Probolinggo regency to waterfall Madakaripura, a legendary waterfall that has a historical relationship with Gajah Mada the prime minister of Majapahit Kingdom.
02.00 pm: Waterfall Madakaripura
According to history, this waterfall is a place used by Gajah Mada a legendary prime minister of the Majapahit kingdom for its meditation in the last period of his life. A beautiful and highest waterfall in East Java, there are five waterfalls at this location and the bigger one has a pool and we can swim over there. When we arrive at the gate of the waterfall, we should walk down along the banks of the river and sometimes cross it until we arrive at the waterfall. After activities at waterfall Madakaripura, we will get to the hotel on the slope of mount Bromo.
07.00 pm: Overnight in Bromo
Facilities: Breakfast, launch, dinner, entrance tickets to Cangar and waterfall Madakaripura, hotel in Bromo.
accommodation: Villa Petani (similar)
02.00 am: Explore Bromo
At 02.00 pm we will start to explore mount Bromo with 4 wheel drive vehicle called Hardtop. The first spot is hunting Bromo sunrise from the highest place in the area of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park called Penanjakan, from here we can watch the cluster of mountains at the national park and the amazing moment is when the sun rises between the mountains and discover the landscape slowly, that’s really amazing moment. After sunrise at Penanjakan we will continue to explore Bromo to the crater of Bromo and then Savannah and the last to the sea of sands, those are all the favorite spots you have to visit when you come to Bromo. We will finish exploring Bromo at 11.00 am, back to the hotel. After rest and breakfast, we will leave Mount Bromo and continue our trip to Tanjung Papuma beach at Jember Regency.
04.00 pm: at Tanjung Papuma Beach – Jember
The trip from Bromo to Tanjung Papuma beach takes approximately 3 hours by overland national road, at 04.00 pm we will arrive at Papuma Beach, after rest for a moment we will enjoy sunset moment and spend the time along the night in the Papuma beach, there is a homestay in Papuma beach provided for visitors and we will overnight at that homestay.
09.00 pm: Overnight in Papuma beach, free activities.
We can spend the night and have a barbecue at the beach and rest.
Facilities: entrance tickets to Bromo, breakfast, launch, dinner, barbecue, entrance tickets to Papuma beach, barbecue.
05.00 am: at Tanjung Papuma beach – Jember
We can get up in the early morning, enjoy the sunrise moment and then explore the beach area before having breakfast.
08.00 am: Trip to Alas Purwo National Park and G-Land Plengkung – Banyuwangi
After breakfast, we will leave Tanjung Papuma beach at Jember and continue the trip to Alas Purwo National Park at Banyuwangi regency, after driving about 4 hours we will arrive at the villages beside Alas Purwo National Park.
12.00 am: Explore Alas Purwo National Park – Bedul Beach
There are many spots in the area of Alas Purwo National Park and Bedul beach is one of the beaches in the area of Alas Purwo National Park, when we arrive at the parking area we have to cross small strait with the boat that is provided by the management of Alas Purwo National Park to enter the area of National Park. From Bedul beach we can rent a bicycle to track down the small street inside the forest to the area of turtle conservation called Ngagelan, here we can gather information about how the turtle conserved and released the turtles after hatch. In the afternoon we will return back to Bedul beach and bike along the shoreline between Ngagelan and Bedul beach, during tracking the beach we also can enjoy the moment of sunrise along the shoreline.
08.00 pm: Overnight in homestay at Kendal Rejo village.
Of Bedul beach, we will back to Kendal Rejo village and overnight there.
Facilities: breakfast, launch, dinner, entrance ticket to Bedul Beach, boat tickets to cross the strait at Bedul beach, bicycle, homestay at Kendal Rejo village.
05.00 am: Going on the second day to Explore Alas Purwo and G-Land Plengkung.
After breakfast, we will continue to explore Alas Purwo National Park. Main gate of Alas Purwo National Park located at the area that is need 2 hours trip from Kendal Rejo village, and from this main gate we will explore Alas Purwo and visit many destinations inside.
- Puri Luhur Giri Salaka, the holy temple of Hindus, is located inside the National Park.
- Pancur, a beautiful beach inside National Park, is located at the same shoreline as Bedul and Ngagelan beaches.
- Istana Cave, there are many caves inside Alas Purwo and Istana Cave is an accessible cave among the others.
- Plengkung Beach is one of the best surfing beach destinations in the world after Hawaii, America, during its best season, Plengkung has big waves with a height of 7-8 meters at intervals of 2 km.
- Sadengan is natural savannah in the area of the National Park and it is home to Java bull, peacock, wild boar, deer, and many other wild animals.
In the afternoon we will back to homestay in Kendal Rejo village, have dinner and then rest overnight.
Facilities: breakfast, launch, dinner, tickets to enter the national park, special vehicle to get to Plengkung beach.
06.00 pm: Kendal Rejo village
After breakfast we will continue our trip to the city of Banyuwangi and then to the hotel on the slope of Mount Ijen, while we stay in the hotel we can enjoy a waterfall nearby hotel. Moreover! We will spend the day rest because hiking activities to Ijen Crater will start at midnight.
Facilities: breakfast, launch, dinner, hotel at the slope of Mount Ijen.
01.00 am: Explore Ijen Crater.
We will pack our bags before we leave the hotel and go to Ijen Crater, we will not back again to the hotel after we finish exploring Ijen crater. We will start to explore Ijen Crater at midnight, Ijen’s temperature is cooler than Bromo, so you can prepare yourself for this, use warm jackets and other hiking equipment that protects you.
Ijen Crater is popular by its blue fire phenomenon, and we will watch directly this phenomenon, blue fire itself should expire before the sunrise moment, so we have to be at the top of Crater before the sun rises. Ijen Crater is the wide crater of the active volcano, the crater filled by sulfur that is contained the strongest acid in the world. Every day the sulfur miner carries down sulfur to the slope of Ijen and sells it to a supplier company, we can discuss with them how do they work throughout the year.
After the sun raised we will get down to Ijen Crater, take a rest and breakfast at the local restaurant, and then continue our trip to Baluran National Park at the border of Banyuwangi and Situbondo regency.
12.00 am: the Main gate of Baluran National Park
The trip from Ijen Crater to Baluran National Park should take 3 hours after we arrive at the main gate of Baluran National Park we have to drive again for about one hour to enter the tourism area of the National Park. Bekol and Bama is the main savannah in the area of the National Park and it is home to many wild animals like deer, and Java bull, we can watch their activities at this savannah. In the afternoon we will check in the homestay in the area of Bama beach, enjoy sunset moments at that beach, and overnight at homestay.
Facilities: breakfast, launch, dinner, entrance tickets for Baluran National Park.
Accommodation: homestay at Bama beach.
05.00 am: Bama Beach
Wake up in the early morning so we can enjoy sunrise at Bama Beach after sunrise we will go to birds watching location and watch birds’ activities in savannah Bama. After breakfast, we can swim on the beach and enjoy the underwater views of Bama beach. At 10.00 am we will leave Baluran National Park and continue the trip to white sands beach at Situbondo regency.
01.00 pm: White sands beach – Situbondo
There are many activities we can enjoy at this beach, snorkeling, canoeing or just sunbathing on the beach, we will stay here until 04.00 pm in the afternoon and back to Surabaya and overnight in Surabaya.
08.00 pm: Surabaya City
Arrive at Surabaya, we check in the hotel and take a rest after dinner.
Facilities: breakfast, launch, dinner, entrance tickets for white sands Situbondo
Accommodation: hotel Midtown Surabaya (similiar).
07.00 am: Surabaya City Tour
Enjoy Surabaya and many interesting places in the entire Surabaya City, like the submarine museum, Heroes Monument, House of Sampoerna, Suramadu Beach, and Surabaya culinary.
03.00 pm: Finish Grand Tour of East Java
Those are all the programs of Grand Tour East Java.
Facilities: Breakfast, launch entrance tickets to all destinations of Surabaya City Tour
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.