- On Friday March 28th, 2014
- In East Java Indonesia Tour Tour Packages
- Tags Tags: alas purwo, alas purwo national park, explore alas purwo, explore g-land plengkung, explore plengkung, g-land plengkung, pantai plengkung, plengkung, plengkung beach, sadengan alas purwo, taman nasional alas purwo, tour plengkung, trip alas purwo, trip g-land plengkung, trip plengkung, wisata plengkung
Explore Alas Purwo and G-Land Plengkung 3D2N start Surabaya
- Agro tour to enjoy fresh fruit
- Bedul beach
- Ngagelan beach – Turtle conservation center
- Pancur beach
- Istana cave
- Plengkung beach
- Sadengan – Natural savanna
- Luhur Giri Salaka temple
- Maria cave
Day 1 – Surabaya – Banyuwangi
We will pick up you from Surabaya then directly we will go to Banyuwangi, the trip will takes approximately 8 hours until we arrive to the nearest village around Alas Purwo National Park. During the trip we suppose to the participant to use for rest.
Day 2 – Explore Taman Nasional Alas Purwo (B|L|D)
We will arrive at home stay in the nearest village to Alas Purwo National Park around 05.00am, then check in home stay for rest and breakfast then on 06.00 am we will leave the home stay and immediately head toward Bedul beach, we will cross a small bay with a boat, after we satisfied taking the pictures, we will be picked up by off-road vehicle (FWD) and begin Alas Purwo National Park exploration. At first we will visit Ngagelan beach, to visit the turtle conservation center, throughout the year, especially in the dry season, the turtle will land along the coast of Alas Purwo, although with little intensity, turtle conservation area centered on the Ngagelan beach, from Ngagelan, we will go further into the Alas Purwo, approximately 30 minutes from Ngagelan we will arrive at the Pancur beach, one of the bustling beaches inside Alas Purwo, from Pancur we will trek for about 1 km to visit Istana cave, one of cave in Alas Purwo are still frequently used by residents as a place of penance, after quite satisfied we will return to the Pancur beach and have lunch then a short break.
Next we will proceed towards Plengkung beach, this beach is very popular as one of the best surfing spots in the world, on its best season between May till October, Plengkung’s waves can reach heights of 6-7 meters with an interval of 1 km and could achieve more, this is a paradise for surfers. We can enjoy the attraction from a distance, using binoculars to be able to see more clearly the action of the professional surfers. Approximately 3 pm we will return to Pancur, then we will head toward Sadengan, a natural savanna in Purwo Alas, here we can find many species of birds like peacocks etc, Javanese wild bull, deer, wild boar, wolves in the certain time. Before late afternoon we will leave Sadengan and head Luhur Giri Salaka temple, a sacred Hindu temple, from here we will go back to the Bedul beach and then back to home stay to have rest, dinner will be served at home stay and then free activities and overnight.
Day 3 – Banyuwangi – Surabaya (B,L)
Early morning we will visit the local’s farm for agro tour to enjoy fresh orange, You also can wrap the fruits to bring it home then we will back to home stay and having breakfast. Next we will check out from home stay and visit Maria cave, an antic and popular church in Banyuwangi, we can enjoy the interior of this church while documenting our pictures. Next we will back to Surabaya, we will arrive at Surabaya around 07.00 pm. Tour program ends.
- Itineraries may changes according to the situation and conditions during the tour.
- Things to bring are : Binoculars, hat, shoes fro trekking and camera.
- Local Tour Guide
- Transportation during the tour (AC, Tourism standard)
- All entrance fee and tickets
- Meals 5x during the tour as mentioned on itinerary.
- Off road vehicle – FWD to explore Alas Purwo National Park
- Agro tour package to enjoy fresh orange
- Home stay shared room
- Airport tax
- Personal expenses
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.