- On Wednesday August 27th, 2014
- In Best Picture East Java Open Trip Event
- Tags Tags: bromo tour, bromo tour package, bromo travel guide, madakaripura waterfall, mount bromo tour, mount bromo tour guide
Explore Mount Bromo and Madakaripura Waterfall Midnight
Not too far from the slopes of Bromo, there Madakaripura historic Falls, this is the hermitage Gajahmada, the great prime minister of Majapahit kingdom. Madakaripura Waterfalls can be reached about 45 minutes from Bromo. When we got to the main gate of the waterfalls, we had to walk about 20 minutes to reach the locations, I think this is the tallest waterfall in East Java or even in Indonesia. I suggest you use mountain shoes because the area of Waterfall is wet and slippery. On the way to the waterfalls you can see the moss covered rock wall, this happens because of wind gusts that contain water with high levels caused sparks Waterfalls.
22.00 – 23.00: Briefing and introduction on a meeting point.
23.00 – 00.00: We will drive to Bromo, it will take about 3 hours trip, we recommend you to spend the time for rest.
00.00 – 02.00: the Ongoing trip from Surabaya to Bromo.
02.00 – 03.00: We will arrive at Bromo at the latest 02 am, rest for a while and tea time.
03.00 – 04.00: Start to explore Bromo using an off-road vehicle called Hardtop. we will visit Penanjakan for enjoying sunrise of Bromo. This is the best place to enjoy the sunrise and beautiful mountain landscape of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
04.00 – 06.00: enjoy sunrise Bromo.
06.00 – 11.00: Explore Bromo: Trekking mount Bromo to the crater, next explore savannah of Bromo (Teletubbies hill) and the last whispering sands, then back to the rest area.
11.00 – 12.00: Have lunch after exploring Bromo.
12.00 – 13.00: We will continue the trip to visit Madakaripura waterfalls.
13.00 – 15.00: Have fun and enjoy the waterfalls
15.00 – 18.00: Back to Surabaya.
18.00 – 19.00: Drop off to the planned place
- Tour Guide
- Transportation during the trip (AC)
- All entrance fee and tickets.
- Meals (eat) for 2 times during the trip
- Off-road vehicle (Hardtop) to explore Bromo.
- Warm jackets, gloves, socks, and clothes.
- Masker to protect your breath from the smell of sulfur.
- Personal medicine if necessary.
- Trekking shoes.
- Identity Cards
- Your personal needs and equipment.
- Raincoat (recommended if it is the rainy season)
Foto-Foto Dokumentasi Explore Bromo
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.