One day trip – Explore Majapahit Heritage at Trowulan
Trowulan is a site covering the area consist of several villages and sub-district in the border Mojokerto and Jombang district, in Trowulan we can find a lot of historical relics which allegedly originated from the Majapahit empire and earlier Java empires, such as the residents of the building complex, the magnificent temples and museums which enshrine many artifacts of great kingdoms in Java, we will present it for you with pleasant historical story told by our smart tour guide.
Come join this trip, familiarize yourself with the history of the archipelago much closer. You can join this trip even just yourself or both, in addition to know the history of the Indonesian nation, you can get to know new colleagues are also following this trip. Let’s explore and enjoy your day!
- Segaran Pool, ancient public bath, used as training ground of Majapahit kingdom army in it’s era.
- Trowulan Museum, a museum with complete relics collections of Majapahit kingdom and the earlier kingdoms.
- Bajang Ratu temple, the name means premature queen, according to legend the temple was built as a tribute for king Jayanegara, he was child when he became the king.
- Temple of Rats, called as it is because it was rats nest when it discovered.
- Candi Brahu. The biggest whole temple at Trowulan site.
06.00 – 08.00 : After briefing and introduction, we will start this historical trip, from Surabaya we will head toward Trowulan area and it will takes approximatelly 1,5 hour.
08.00 – 10.00 : Upon arrival at Trowulan site, we will visit Brahu temple, the biggest temple in Trowulan, next we will enjoy rustic breakfast at nearest resident’s canteen.
10.00 – 12.00 : Next we will visit Segaran pool and enjoy it’s view then we will walk to the museum of Trowulan located not too far from the pool, inside the museum we can find ancient relics of Majapahit and the earlier kingdoms.
12.00 – 13.00 : Break and lunch at the lawn of the museum.
13.00 – 14.00 : Of the museum we will head toward Bajang Ratu temple, get to know it much closer and you can capture this temple with your camera.
14.00 – 15.00 : Next, we will visit the temple of Rats, it was rats nest when discovered.
15.00 – 17.00 : When it is all done, we will back to Surabaya and finish the tour at the meeting point.
- Times of departure : Every Sunday (06.00 am)
- Meeting Point : Jatim Expo Surabaya – St. Ahmad Yani – Surabaya
- Minimum Quota : 5 participants
- Price per person : As mentioned on reservation form
Notes : For non Indonesian citizen will be charged additionally IDR. 50.000,-
- Transportation during the trip.
- One bottle of mineral water for every participant
- Breakfast and lunch
- Transportation to meeting point.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Asghan Reza Yuarsha Putra
Phone Number : +628175043413