- On Thursday January 23rd, 2014
- In Diving Indonesia Tour Tour Packages Sulawesi
- Tags Tags: diving wakatobi, explore wakatobi, snorkeling wakatobi, wakatobi, wakatobi tour, wakatobi trip
Diving Trip Wakatobi 6D5D
Indonesia has a tourist destination that can not be doubted its beauty, this time we’re going to WAKATOBI, one of the districts in Southeast Sulawesi has a big name as a underwater tourist destination in the world. Wakatobi is an acronym of Wangiwangi – Kadelupa – Tomia – Binongko, an islands located in the southeast of Sulawesi, since 1996 designated as a national park because of the diversity of marine life that is so fascinating, well-preserved coral reefs and one of the prettiest in the world. Transportation to Wakatobi can be reached through Kendari or Baubau use the sea route or flight from major cities in Indonesia are usually transit in Makassar. Let’s enjoy the underwater beauty of Wakatobi islands.
Activities in Wakatobi
The main activity during visiting Wakatobi are Diving, Snorkeling and Island Cruising. Diving can only be done by those who already have a diving license, while those who do not have it they can do snorkeling, while cruising the island can be done by everyone.
Day 1 – Explore Wangi-wangi
Upon arrival at Wangiwangi, we will pick up you from airport or harbor and send you to the hotel for break. After having lunch we will begin exploring Wakatobi. Diving session 1, move to other spot, diving session 2. Back to hotel, break and dinner. Overnight in Wangiwangi.
Day 2 – Wangi-wangi – Hoga Island
After breakfast we will check out from the hotel and go to Hoga island, Diving session 3 in Hoga island, move to other spot, diving session 4. Next break and dinner. Overnight in Hoga island.
Day 3 – Hoga Island
After breakfast, diving session 5, move to other spot and diving session 6 then having lunch. Next diving session 7, on afternoon, we will visit Bajo tribe village in Sampela. On the evening we will back to lodge, having dinner and then overnight in Hoga island.
Day 4 – Hoga Island – Tomia Island
After breakfast, diving session 8 and then break for a while. Next we will go to Tomia island, having lunch in Tomia, then diving session 9. Break having dinner then overnight in Tomia island.
Day 5 – Tomia Island – Wangiwangi
Breakfast, diving session 10. Next we will back to Wangiwangi, check in hotel and then having lunch. After break for a while, we will take around the island until afternoon. On evening we will back to hotel and having lunch. Overnight in Wangiwangi.
Day 6 – End of Tour
Breakfast, go on Wangiwangi land tour to explore Keraton Liya, Batu Keramat, Gunung Batu, Kontamale Watercave, Sombu Jetty, Waha Cemara beach. As the land tour completed we will break for a while then heading toward airport or harbor to end the tour.
- Transportation during tour.
- Hotel during in Wangiwangi and Tomia (AC, Twing Sharing)
- Home stay in Hoga island (Twing Sharing)
- Meals 3x everyday.
- 10x Diving session for those who take diving package.
- 10x Snorkeling session for Non Diver
- Diving equipments (Weight and Tank) for those who take diving package.
- Snorkeling equipments for Non Diver
- Boat for diving and snorkeling
- Dive Master assistance.
- Transportation cross the island according to route of itinerary
- Land Tour in every mentioned island.
- Entrance tickets to Wakatobi National Park
- Personal expenses
- Airport tax
- Additional tour option charge
NOTE : Itinerary may change at any time depending on situation and weather condition.
Apakah ada trip yg berangkat awal Januari 2018?
Apakah bisa diving jika belum punya license?
Raya – Jakarta