- On Saturday March 1st, 2014
- In Diving Indonesia Tour Tour Packages Sulawesi
- Tags Tags: diving wakatobi, explore wakatobi, jelajah wakatobi, paket wisata wakatobi, wakat, wakatobi, wakatobi tour, wakatobi tour packages, wakatobi trip, wisata wakatobi
Explore Wakatobi 5D4N
Indonesia has a tourist destination that can not be doubted its beauty, this time we’re going to WAKATOBI, one of the districts in Southeast Sulawesi has a big name as a underwater tourist destination in the world. Wakatobi is an acronym of Wangiwangi – Kadelupa – Tomia – Binongko, an islands located in the southeast of Sulawesi, since 1996 designated as a national park because of the diversity of marine life that is so fascinating, well-preserved coral reefs and one of the prettiest in the world. Transportation to Wakatobi can be reached through Kendari or Baubau use the sea route or flight from major cities in Indonesia are usually transit in Makassar. Let’s enjoy the underwater beauty of Wakatobi islands.
ACTIVITIES IN WAKATOBI
The main activity during visiting Wakatobi are Diving, Snorkeling and Island Cruising. Diving can only be done by those who already have a diving license, while those who do not have it they can do snorkeling, while cruising the island can be done by everyone.
STARTING POINT : Wangi wangi.
- Transportation during tour.
- Drop off airport
- Hotel in Wangiwangi (AC, Twin Sharing)
- Hotel in Tomia (AC, Twin Sharing)
- Home stay in Hoga island (Twin Sharing)
- Meals 3x everyday.
- Mineral water and snack
- Transportation across islands
- Land Transportation
- Diving equipments (Weight and Tank) for those who take diving package.
- Snorkeling equipments for Non Diver
- Boat for diving and snorkeling
- Dive Master assistance.
- Land Tour in every mentioned island.
- Entrance tickets to Wakatobi National Park
- Transportation to Wakatobi
- Personal expenses
- Airport tax
- Wangi wangi city tour
- 1 X Snorkeling in Wangi Wangi
- 1 X Snorkeling in Tomia
- Tomia Land tour
- 1 x Discovery Dive in Hoga Bajo Sampela tour
Day 1 – Jakarta – Wangi-wangi (L,D)
Every participant has to be at Soekarno Hatta airport in early morning, then we will flight to Wangi wangi. Upon arrival in Wangi wangi we will be picked up the drive to hotel for break. Wangi wangi land tour followed by snorkeling around interesting spots. On the way back to the hotel we will stop at night market to enjoy the moments, dinner will be served at hotel and then overnight in Wangi wangi.
Day 2 – Wangi-wangi – Tomia Island (B,L,D)
We will wake up early morning and then breakfast followed by check out of hotel and we will go to Tomia Island, upon arrival in Tomia, check in hotel and having lunch. We will do snorkeling around interesting spots in Tomia island until late afternoon then back to hotel for rest. Dinner will be served at hotel and then free activities, overnight in Tomia island.
Day 3 – Tomia Island – Hoga Island (B,L,D)
After having breakfast, we will start Tomia Land Tour to visit Patua fort, Huntete cliff, the peak of Kahiangan and then back to hotel for short break and packing. Next we will go to Hoga Island. Upon arrival in Hoga island check in home stay then having lunch. Next we will explore Hoga island to do snorkeling in many interesting spots around Hoga island to the late afternoon, then we will enjoy a spectacular sunset at Jetty in Hoga island, back to home stay, dinner will be served at home stay, free activities, overnight in Hoga island.
Day 4 – Hoga Island (B,L,D)
Breakfast will be served in home stay then we will do discovery dive until noon, then having lunch, snorkeling in others interesting spots in Hoga island, next on afternoon we will visit Bajo tribe village in Sampela, before late afternoon we will back to Hoga island and break. On the night we will do BBQ on the clear beach of Hoga island.
Day 5 – Hoga Island – Wangi wangi (B)
After having breakfast, check out of Hoga island, then we will cruise to Wangi wangi, short break and then heading toward airport to finish entire tour program. Flight back to Jakarta.
- Itinerary may changes at any time depending on situation and weather conditions.
- Mobile : 081 331 641 615 An. Misbahul Munir
- Yahoo Msg atau Skype Id : satubumi_manusia
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.