- On Friday February 21st, 2014
- In Indonesia Tour Jakarta & West Java Surf Tour Surfing News
- Tags Tags: surf camp cimaja, surfing in bandung, surfing in jakarta, surfing lesson bandung, surfing lesson cimaja, surfing lesson jakarta, surfing pelabuhan ratu, surfing west java, west java surf
Week End Surf Camp at Cimaja – Pelabuhan Ratu
You must have heard surfing, you may see pictures of its documentation, may also watched it on TV, or maybe you like to wear surfing accessories. But have you ever surf?
Did you know that in Indonesia there are a lot of beaches that become the destinations for surfing activities and some of them are the best in the world, there are dozen of beaches in Bali there are used for surfing, Lombok is also haves a lot beach like Mawi, Grupuk, Bangko-Bangko etc, in Banyuwangi – East Java, there are Red Island which recently hosted the world surfing competitions, also Plengkung one of the best beaches in the world for surfing, it has waves along the 2 km and a height of 7-8 m. In Ujung Kulon National Park there is Panaitan Island a cool beach for surfing, there Cimaja in Pelabuhan Ratu – Sukabumi, the waves at this beach is perfect for beginners. And many more cool beaches for surfing in this country.
Surfing is a fun and challenging sport, imagine if you ride the big waves with a moving surfboard, then feel the sensation, you will never forget it. Are you interested to try surfing? For those of you who are interested we open program WEEKEND SURF LESSON in Cimaja – Pelabuhan Ratu – Sukabumi, in this program you will get the basic material as well try surfing surf directly.
- Beach awareness
- Explanation of equipment
- Paddling technique
- Standing up/popping up to your feet
- Catching a wave in the white water
- How to stand up and ride the wave toward the beach
- Acceleration/stalling technique
- Pop-up in better position
- Catching green wave
Every participant has to confirm their registration by making down payment, we will wait for participant in Pelabuhan Ratu terminal for whole night, then we will take the participant to our base camp in Sunset beach and then group them into small team.
09.00-12.00: Introduction and first session surfing lesson step 1.
12.00-14.00: Break and lunch time (include)
14.00-16.00: Second session, surfing practice step 1.
07.00-09.00: Third session surfing lesson step 2
10.00-12.00: Fourth session, surfing practice step 2.
12.00-13.00: Break and lunch time
13.00-15.00: Evaluation and end of camp (back to your personal program)
- Surf board
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Guesthouse accommodation for 1 night.
- Mineral Water
- Save box
- Lodging accommodation for Friday night
- Personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- This program open every weekend.
- There is no minimum quota of participant, maximum participant is 10 persons.
- Participant has to make a confirmation and reservation at the latest Thursday and make deposit payment for 50% of total cost.
- Payment confirmation is required at the latest 1×24 hours after transaction.
- Cancellation made by participant will make their down payment forfeited.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.