Makassar City Tour 3D2N
Makassar is a city that has a variety of interesting tourist destinations, various crafts and full flavor culinary. Your visit to Makassar will bring a lot of memories and new experiences for you and your family. Here below is the itinerary to visit some of the exciting destinations in Makassar.
Day 1: Arrival at Makassar (D)
Welcome to Makassar. Upon your arrival at Sultan Hasanuddin International airport, our local guide will meet you and then take you to the hotel for rest. In the afternoon we will invite you to visit Ujung Pandang fort or now we call it (Rotterdam Fort). On the late afternoon, we will continue to visit Losari beach, you can enjoy the beautiful beach on the moment of sunset. In the evening we will take you to the local restaurant for having dinner, then back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Full Day Tour Makassar (B,L,D)
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to Bantimurung National Park at Maros district, here you can enjoy a cool waterfall, a museum of butterfly and enjoy an adventure at Dream cave and “Goa Jodoh”. When we have done with Bantimurung National Park, we will back to Makassar city and have lunch on the way back. Next, we will visit Trans Studio Them Park of Makassar, it is the biggest indoor playground in the east part of Indonesia. Next, we will visit a craft vendor, this is the time for shopping for the various typical souvenir of Bugis Makassar. And in the evening we will take you to a local restaurant for having dinner then back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: End of Tour (B)
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to visit Karebosi Link, it is a shopping area which is located under city center. When we did it, we will take you back to the airport and end the tour.
1. Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
2. Itinerary may change according to the situation and guest request.
1. Hotel accommodation for 2 nights
2. Local Transport with Bus standard Tourism tourism
3. Local Guide/Tour Guide
4. Tour match program
5. entrance Ticket to the tourism object
6. Eat fit program
7. mineral water during the tour per bottle per person per day
8. the Airport handling (Pre-check in Ticket)
9. Parking fee
1. Flights to and from Makassar
2. Personal expenses during the tour (Phone, laundry, minibar)
3. Porter and Room Boy Service
4. additional Tour outside of the program
5. Tips for Guide and Driver