- On Monday February 11th, 2013
- In East Java Open Trip Event
- Tags Tags: explore pulau sempu, explore sempu, explore sempu island, goa cina malang, pantai goa cina, pantai sendang biru, pulau sempu, pulau sempu malang, segoro anakan, sendang biru malang, tour pulau sempu, trip pulau sempu, wisata malang
Explore Sempu Island and Goa Cina
Join our regular trip event!
Explore Sempu island and Goa Cina Beach
- Goa Cina Beach
- Explore Sempu Island
|08.00 – 09.00||Meeting point at Malang, and briefing.|
|09.00 – 12.00||We will drive to Sendang Biru beach, the main gate to cross to Sempu island.|
|12.00 – 13.00||Arrive at Sendang Biru beach, and rest for while.|
|13.00 – 13.30||Cross to Sempu island using local fisherman boat.|
|13.30 – 15.30||Trekking to Segoro Anakan, it will takes around 2 hours.|
|15.30 – 16.30||Sharing jobs, to build a tent and other to find dry wood to make fire near by tent.|
|16.30 – 19.00||Free activities while enjoying sunset of Sempu Island.|
|19.00 – 21.00||Barbeque and enjoy the stock for dinner.|
|21.00 – 00.00||Free activities and rest.|
|06.00 – 07.00||Breakfast, we can eat the stocks.|
|07.00 – 09.00||Free activities, swimming at Segoro Anakan and capturing moments.|
|09.00 – 11.30||Packing, and then back to Sendang Biru beach.|
|11.30 – 13.00||Rest and lunch.|
|13.00 – 14.00||Of Sendang Biru beach we will continue to visit Goa Cina beach.|
|14.00 – 18.00||Arrive at Goa Cina beach, we will enjoy this beach until sun set.|
|18.00 – 19.00||Rest and dinner.|
|19.00 – 21.00||Back to Malang.|
|21.30 – **.**||End of trip and separation.|
Join our trip to explore Sempu Island!
Limited Quote for only 20 persons
Meeting point at Arjosari Malang Bus Station 09.00 am
If you come from Surabaya you can join us at Jatim Expo on 07.00 am and the drive together to Malang with additional charge IDR. 30.000,-
Note : Additional Charge for non Indonesian citizen IDR. 50.000,-
Contact Person :
Asghan Reza Yuarsha Putra
Mobile : +628175043413
- Tour Guide
- Transportation during the trip.
- All entrance fee and tickets.
- Local fisherman boat to cross to Sempu Island.
- Eats 3 times and bread stock during camping at Pulau Sempu.
- Mineral water during the trip.
- Camping equipments.
- Warm Jackets.
- Personal medicine.
- Identity Cards.
- Personal equipments.